June 10 2023

 Today we rode from Greenfield Indiana to Richmond, Indiana. It was a short ride of only 54 miles. It was a very pleasant ride, both weather as well as the roads. We rode through a couple of small towns, one of which was Cambridge city. That had special meaning to me, because I had lived in the city of Cambridge outside of Boston for many years. In some of these small towns as you rode through the center they were plaques about people who had originated from there. They go back to the 1800s from what I saw. It’s quite interesting to me that many people have come from some of the small towns. I was riding today quite well and quite fast. I joked at one of the SAG stops that someone probably put steroids or speed in my breakfast. Then someone nicely told me that there was a tail wind. :-) Despite that it was a good ride. I took a few pictures. The next two days we have century rides each day. I am hoping to be able to complete at least one of them. If not both of them. Hopefully the tail winds will cooperate. Although tomorrow it is supposed to rain.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 2&3

First Day