June 13 2023

 Today we rode from Wooster Ohio to Niles Ohio. It was a 93 miles day. It started out a little bit cool. At one point we had a little bit of rain which then stopped. On the last roughly 11 to 13 miles it did start to rain again, but that was on a nice bike path and we were a little bit sheltered. The countryside is a lot more similar to the New England area. There was a lot of farmland with nice houses. We also rode through some residential areas. It was a very nice ride. I enjoyed it the most because we made lots of turns which helps to make the day go by. Sometimes riding for miles and miles on one road , I get a bit bored. Again I did not take a lot of pictures as my focus was to try to get the ride done. Additionally, I tend to be one of the slower riders and I feel like that would delay me. I did manage to take a couple though. When I got in, I was quite tired and my legs were quite achy. The hotel room though had a bathtub with a Jacuzzi and I enjoyed it immensely. Tomorrow we will be riding to Erie Pennsylvania crossing another state line.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 2&3

First Day