June 14 2023

 Today the ride was from Niles Ohio to Erie Pennsylvania. After riding six days in a row and a total of over 450 miles I actually took today off. Today instead of riding in the SAG wagon, I rode in the truck with Tom. He is such a great guy. I enjoyed riding in the truck with him. The rest of the group, though did ride most of the way. The weather was terrible. It started out raining then it stopped then it started to rain, and when it wasn’t raining, there was a headwind that was making the ride. Quite difficult. we thought rode into another state Pennsylvania. The hotel is right on the lake. It’s absolutely beautiful here. Also during the  we thought rode into another state Pennsylvania. The hotel is right on the lake. It’s absolutely beautiful here. Also, during the ride, we stopped at a very famous place where they serve ice cream and turkey sandwiches. While I was placing my order for some ice cream I started talking to the woman sitting next to me. Come to find out she was actually one of the first workers in that  Establishment. The people that were working, there had no idea that they were serving her. She was quite an interesting lady. She had grown up and lived there most of her life. I do have a couple of pictures below, but those were taken by others.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 2&3

First Day