June 16 2023

 Today the ride was from Erie, Pennsylvania to Buffalo New York. We crossed another state line today.  The weather today was quite variable in that initially, it looked cloudy then it warmed up a bit. I took my raincoat off and then shortly there after it started raining again. The rest of the day was on and off rain, sometimes with heavy downpours. There was a section of the road that had been newly paved with some type of material that when it splint it off caused multiple flats. I believe there was around 12 to 14 flats for people. Unfortunately I got quite cold by the first SAG stop and needed to get into the van to warm up. We have only one week left to go.

After today’s ride, we rode up to Niagara Falls in a car that I rented to travel to my nieces wedding this weekend.   Five of us went up to see the Falls. We saw both the Canadian as well as the American side. I had not been there since I was a child. It appeared the same but different as well. It was quite awesome to see the power of the water. I have pictures below from Niagara Falls as well as when I crossed into New York.

Tomorrow morning, I will head out to Massachusetts for Kaylie‘s wedding. I am looking forward to being there for her and visiting with my family. On Sunday I will head back to Syracuse where I will re-join the group.  













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 2&3

First Day