June 17-18 2023

 As noted in yesterday’s blog, I would be going to my nieces wedding today. I drove from Buffalo New York to Sturbridge Massachusetts, where she was getting married. Along the way I stopped in Albany at a bike store to buy a new pair of bike shorts, as well as some chamois cream. It was a great place and store. If you are ever in Albany and need a bike store, the name of it is The Downtube Bike Shop. They were quite helpful quite friendly and very knowledgeable.

Kaylie‘s wedding was later in the afternoon around 4 o’clock. It was probably one of the best weddings I’ve ever attended. I had a blast. All of my family was there and I enjoyed every minute of the wedding. Kaylie looked beautiful. We all did a lot of dancing throughout the night. I got to visit with my granddaughter Mara as well. I also got to visit with all of my nieces and nephews whom I absolutely adore.

On Sunday I had breakfast with one of my brothers and his family and then we all headed back out. They headed back home and I headed back to Syracuse New York to join the group to finish our tour. We end this Friday.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 2&3

First Day