June 3 2023






 Today we rode from Chillicothe, Missouri to Kirksville Missouri. We had a lot of climbing to do a lot of stuff, climbing as I like to call it some Rollinghills, but mostly climbing. Early in the morning I was doing quite well cycling without much difficulty. As we were heading towards the second sag. The temperature started to rise as well as we continue to climb. I thought was feeling pretty strong. Unfortunately, by the time I got to the second SAG I had an emotional Reaction. Today was my granddaughter’s birthday and given the very difficult situation I have with my children, and I am not unable to see her. I could not stop crying. Again, my legs felt strong. I think I could’ve gone on, but mentally I was done. I did get into the SAG wagon with Paula and we talked a little bit, which was quite helpful for me. I do have a few pictures from the day as well. I would like you all to pay attention to the lovely, rolling Hills Missouri. There is a reason why it is called the misery hills of Missouri.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days 2&3

First Day